Raspberry Pi Basic Commands
Ini adalah senarai beberapa command asas untuk terminal Raspberry Pi.
1. Synchronizes the list of packages on your system to the list in the repositories. Use it before installing new packages to make sure you are installing the latest version.
sudo apt-get update
2. Upgrades all of the software packages you have installed.
sudo apt-get upgrade
3. Opens the configuration settings menu.
4. Install a package for which you already know the name.
sudo apt-get install [desired application name]
5. Remove software from your system but leaves behind files that are somehow related to the software.
sudo apt-get remove [desired application name]
6. Remove everything files that are somehow related to the software, such as configuration files and logs.
sudo apt-get purge [desired application name]
7. Opens the python file in the Linux text editor Nano.
sudo nano [file name].py
8. To run python programs directly from the prompt.
python [file name].py
9. To testing take picture.
raspistill -o /home/pi/image.jpg
10. To setting wifi network.
sudo nano /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
11. To scheduling task with cron.
sudo crontab -e
12. To reboot immediately.
sudo reboot now
13. To shutdown immediately.
sudo shutdown now